Moose’s Magic Complete
Hemp+Fish Oil Supplement
We are excited to have updated the look and formulation of Moose’s Magic Complete!! Moose’s Magic Complete is now made with nature’s finest fish oil and broad spectrum phyto-nutrient rich CBD oil and comes in a convenient pump bottle. See the “Additional Info” tab for more information about this exciting update.
Moose’s Magic Complete is intended to be added to food at mealtime.
As with humans, dosing for animals is individual. We recommend you administer the same amount daily, then adjust in small increments as needed. Your animal’s bodyweight plays a key factor into how much CBD they should be getting. Please refer to the “Suggested Dosing” tab for our recommendations.
Moose’s Magic is third-party verified through stringent testing so we can confidently guarantee consumer safety. This product contains no THC.
Moose’s Magic Complete Pet
480mg CBD | 8 fl oz
Moose’s Magic Complete Equine
660mg CBD | 32 fl oz
**We regrettably have had to increase prices because of the rising price of our fish oil. Thank you for understanding.
Some important factors were considered when switching from full spectrum to broad spectrum:
- THC in a hemp-derived product
- As the hemp and cannabis industry matures it is evident that THC is not proven to be a necessary ingredient.
- It was previously believed that a full spectrum (<0.3% THC) product was necessary to achieve optimal results. Now, with our current remediation process, we can maintain the other beneficial minor cannabinoids while removing the THC fully.
- THC toxicity in animals is always a risk, so by totally removing the THC we can fully mitigate that risk.
- Label regulations
- CHS has always followed label regulations to the fullest degree, and as regulations around THC tighten, we are able to continue to offer the highest quality products whereas others are not (assuming they label their products appropriately).
- New remediation process
- We have secured a partnership with an extractor that uses a unique chromatography process that converts THC into other molecules without disturbing the other cannabinoids.
- It is a no-brainer to switch from full spectrum to broad spectrum (no THC) because we can keep all our minor cannabinoids and terpenes intact.
- These oils are some of the richest in minor cannabinoids that you will find in the world.
- Updated packaging
- Our new packaging is more user-friendly: each pump puts out precisely 2mL.
- Suggested dosing: 1 pump or 2mL / 10 lbs body weight (1 x daily with food)
- Dosing and supplement facts are clearly marked as always.
Thank you for your support as we continue to grow our small business!
As with humans, dosing for animals is individual. We recommend you administer the same amount daily, then adjust in small increments as needed. Your animal’s bodyweight plays a key factor into how much CBD they should be getting.
2mL (1 pump) / 10 lbs body weight
1x daily with food
1 fl oz / 1000 lbs body weight
2x daily with food
Certificates of Analysis
*Product contains less than or equal to .3% THC*